Before you begin please note that Release/ Transfer policies, rules and regulations will vary based on your State Association or National Governing Body. Please contact the administrator of your club/ league or the State/NGB Office if you have specific questions about this process.
To submit a player release/transfer request, please follow the steps below:
- Log in Click the button located under the player's name.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Click on the Request Release And/Or Transfer* link.
- Proceed to select the release type for your player.
Option 1 : I am requesting to be released, and I know the league & club I want to transfer to. Selecting this option will prompt you to choose the specific details of the player’s new team.
Option 2: I am requesting to be released, and I am unsure of which league or club I want to transfer to. Selecting this option will place the player into a transfer pool within the organization.
- Click Submit Transfer once all required information has been input. The request will now go through the protocol for release/ transfer as set by your state association or national governing body.
NOTE*: The Request Release And/Or Transfer link will only appear once your player’s team has been activated for the season.
If the link it not present this means the team is not active yet. If this is the case, please contact the Registrar of the club/league for further instruction.